https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/v47.39a.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/monthly-newsletter.jpg?time=1629302728 333 1127 Gabriel Johnson /wp-content/uploads/CollegePlanningCenter_Logo-Transparent-B-300x126.png Gabriel Johnson2017-12-26 12:39:442018-06-07 13:24:49January 2018 Newsletter
This comes with wishes for a wonderful New Year!
This January issue of the College Planning Center’s Newsletter features:
- Helping Your Child Succeed – an article especially for parents, highlighting five ways that parents can help their children succeed in both school and life.
- Majoring in Neuroscience – The skills gained through a neuroscience major are widely applicable to a variety of fields. Check this out!
- Trends in Student Loans – You’ve probably seen the headlines suggesting that debt for college students is out of control and getting worse. But, is it really?
- Searching for Performing Arts Colleges – A free, searchable resource from the publishers of Playbill Magazine.
- After Your Applications Have Been Submitted – Seniors who have completed the college application process are feeling pretty good about this time. But you still have things to do.
If you have any questions please contact me.