https://v4739a.a2cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/monthly-newsletter.jpg?time=1699423109 333 1127 Patty Saddle /wp-content/uploads/CollegePlanningCenter_Logo-Transparent-B-300x126.png Patty Saddle2016-02-02 16:20:212016-03-01 15:56:12February Newsletter
Click here for the February Newsletter from The College Planning Center. In it you’ll find articles of interest about:
- What are the Best Extracurricular Activities? – Does it really matter to admissions what types of activities consume your time and interest? Are some activities more valued than others?
- Majoring in International Business – Explore this highly coveted major for our increasingly global society.
- Sources of College Scholarships – Learn how to qualify for the numerous merit scholarships awarded by the colleges themselves.
- Set up a Summer Internship Now – It may seem early to you, but the best internships for high school students are filled in the dead of winter.
- Understanding Rank and GPA – Colleges are concerned about these, but what do they mean and how are they calculated?