https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/v47.39a.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/monthly-newsletter.jpg?time=1580734835 333 1127 Gabriel Johnson /wp-content/uploads/CollegePlanningCenter_Logo-Transparent-B-300x126.png Gabriel Johnson2016-05-31 09:56:452018-06-07 13:24:49June Newsletter
This is our last issue before the summer break. We resume publishing in late August. In this June issue you’ll find articles on:
- Why Study Abroad? – Students heading off to college should think seriously about study abroad options.
- Majoring in Industrial-Organizational Psychology – This major combines the principles of psychology and motivation with the world of business.
- Managing College Finances – Budget for all of the additional expenses that are part of the college experience.
- The New SAT vs the ACT – What are the differences and how can you choose which test is right for you?
- Getting Off to a Great Start at College – Things to consider as you transition to the next phase of your life.