https://v4739a.a2cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/monthly-newsletter.jpg?time=1667378765 333 1127 Gabriel Johnson /wp-content/uploads/CollegePlanningCenter_Logo-Transparent-B-300x126.png Gabriel Johnson2018-03-05 14:14:192018-06-07 13:24:49March 2018 Newsletter
March 2018 Newsletter
Hope you’re all staying warm as March arrives! It’s pretty cold here in California.
I’ve attached your March issue. Articles feature:
- Lessons Learned by Parents about Campus Visits – some sage advice from parents who have “been there, done that”.
- Dual Degrees – 3-2 Engineering Programs – for students not sure that they want to become engineers or those who wish to explore more of the liberal arts, a combined 3-2 program offers students the best of both worlds.
- The Most Generous Colleges – students who are thoughtful and wisely apply to colleges that really fit their profile, and where they fit the colleges’ interests, may be pleasantly surprised by financial support offers heading their way through ‘Merit-based’ aid.
- Maximizing Your Summer Break – summer provides the best opportunity for future college applicants to separate themselves from the pack.
- Wallowing on the Waitlist – nationally, only about 20% of waitlisted students are admitted each year. If you really want to be among those who are, you need to be proactive.