This is our last issue before the summer break. We resume publishing in late August. In this June issue you’ll find articles on:
- Why Study Abroad? – Students heading off to college should think seriously about study abroad options.
- Majoring in Industrial-Organizational Psychology – This major combines the principles of psychology and motivation with the world of business.
- Managing College Finances – Budget for all of the additional expenses that are part of the college experience.
- The New SAT vs the ACT – What are the differences and how can you choose which test is right for you?
- Getting Off to a Great Start at College – Things to consider as you transition to the next phase of your life.