http://www.mycollegeplanningcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/monthly-newsletter.jpg 333 1127 Gabriel Johnson /wp-content/uploads/CollegePlanningCenter_Logo-Transparent-B-300x126.png Gabriel Johnson2017-11-01 11:08:492018-06-07 13:24:49November 2017 Newsletter
Attached you’ll find your November CPC Newsletter filled with interesting and timely articles. Read about:
- Big Fish or Little Fish? – Deciding if you’ll be better suited to being a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond is an important part of finding a college that will be the best match for you.
- Majoring in Actuarial Science – When it comes to pay, job satisfaction, and employability, actuaries have one of the best careers available.
- Net Price Calculators – Get an early estimate of your out-of-pocket cost before you finalize your college list.
- Acing that Interview – Never turn down the offer of an interview! If you do, it looks as though you are not a serious applicant. Here are some tips to guide your experience.
- Should Standardized Tests be the Standard? – Although some schools downplay the importance of standardized tests, there is no question that there are colleges that rely heavily on them in making admissions decisions.
If you have any questions please contact me.