Attached is the October Newsletter from The College Planning Center. Articles this month include:
- Step by Step Guide to the Coalition Application – understand the key components of the Coalition Application and how to navigate its website
- Majoring in Biomedical Engineering – Forbes calls this “the most valuable major” – but what is it and what can you do with a major in this field?
- Time for a FSA ID – Completing your FAFSA early is more likely to result in your receiving your financial aid package close to the time that you learn about your acceptance. You and your parent will need a FSA ID to get started
- Demonstrating Interest – For many selective colleges, the applicant’s “demonstrated interest” becomes a “tip factor” in the admissions decision.
- Considering a Community College? – Time to dispel some myths about community colleges
Please feel free to pass this information along, and as always, questions or comments are welcome.