I hope you’ve had a terrific summer. I cannot believe September is here. In the September Newsletter you will find information on the following:
- The Rise in Test Optional Admissions – The list of colleges that DO NOT require SAT or ACT tests for admission continues to grow.
- Majoring in English – The skills you gain by majoring in English are applicable to a wide variety of careers.
- Changes to the Financial Aid Process – Using Prior Prior Year data (PPY) has benefits for both colleges and families. And the FAFSA now opens in October.
- The Pros and Cons of Attending a Single Sex College – Although the number of single sex colleges continues to shrink, attending this type of college can impart numerous benefits. Learn what to consider here.
- Impact – The Harvard report, Turning the Tide, encourages applicants to demonstrate more meaningful contributions to others.
If you have any questions please contact me & if you know anyone that can benefit from this information please pass it along to them.